Relocated from a neighboring farm less than a mile away, Walter Knott's blacksmith building is an original piece of American history. Moved lock, stock, and anvil to Ghost Town in 1941, the old blacksmith shop remains a venerable cornerstone of Main Street as one of its original buildings and one of Knott's most historic structures. The craft of the blacksmith continues today just as it has for over 150 years within this building’s walls. Hand-wrought branding irons and horseshoes are still made to order! There's no better way to pay tribute to this important old west figure than with this classic collector available on for a limited time. Get one before they vanish like the old west!